2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- attempt to share login information with anyone for their unauthorised use of the school
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
We do not warrant that the school will be compatible with all hardware and software you may use and we are not liable for any damage or viruses or other code that may affect any equipment.
B737Training.org and MI Aircrew Training Ltd content should never be considered as a substitute for approved manuals and procedures provided by the airplane manufacturer and/or your operator. Company procedures always take precedence.
While B737Training.org and MI Aircrew Training ltd strive to make the information in the school as timely and accurate as possible, we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the content of the school, and we expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the content of the school.
This school should be considered an uncontrolled document even though every effort was made to make the offering as accurate as possible. We endeavour to keep the site up to date but again company and manufacturer notices must be adhered to.
This site was not submitted to/nor will seek approval from the Boeing Company nor to any aviation authority.
Boeing offers many configurations of the 737NG and MAX aircraft. We use common fits but your operator will likely have differences that it is your responsibility to read about.
Using the information contained in this school is at your own risk. The Authors will not assume responsibility for any damage and/ or loss of life caused directly or indirectly by the use of the school's content.
The "student" assumes sole responsibility for their conclusions drawn from the use of the school. We assume no liability for any damage caused by errors, omissions or interpretations when using these conclusions.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All rights reserved. This school or any portion thereof may not be reproduced without the express written permission of the Authors (Mark Handford and Ian Husband)